Ushers and Greeters are those who perform one or more of the following services at Mass:
- Greeting parishioners at the doors as they arrive
- Helping seat the assembly
- Distributing programs, bulletins, and other handouts
- Taking up the collection
- Ordering the procession with the gifts and the communion procession
- Distributing weekly bulletins and handouts at the doors as the assembly leaves
- Straightening up the worship area as needed
Although we can always use more volunteers in the typical “ushering” activities, we are in particular need of people to help welcome parishioners as they come to church.
If you have the inclination to serve in one of these capacities, and especially if you enjoy smiling and saying “hello” to people, we could use your help.
Please call the parish office for more information.
Primary Contact: Virginia Daum
Volunteers Needed: Yes